Applications are invited for Research Associates in Logistics Infrastructure Master Plan at IIM Ahmedabad for the year 2022. The last date of application is 24 January.
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is hiring full-time Research Associates to work on an integrated infrastructure master planning project.
Successful candidates will have research responsibilities including, but not limited to, assistance in data collection, literature reviews, data analysis, drafting and editing of reports, and other administrative activities. Prior training and experience in infrastructure and logistics planning, modelling and policy issues is a must.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (from top-tier institutions only) in engineering/ economics/ management/ planning.
- Applicants must have strong quantitative data analysis skills, sound knowledge of econometric methods, experience of data analysis using any standard software (Excel/R/Stata/SAS), and excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Understanding of optimization models and solution methodologies would be helpful.
- Knowledge of GIS and geospatial analysis is preferred.
- Prior research assistantship experience in an academic institution is preferred.
- Professional work experience is desirable but not essential.
The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended up to a year depending on performance, at the discretion of the faculty supervisors. Research Associates will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and may be required to travel within India.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are advised to apply online only. The application attachment file should contain the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF): 1) a cover letter stating educational and relevant work experience, and 2) a detailed CV.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application deadline: January 24, 2022
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associates in Logistics Infrastructure Master Plan at IIM Ahmedabad.
You may also be interested in: