About the Organisation
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to work on defence systems, infrastructure and related activities in a broad spectrum of disciplines at its more than 60 laboratories and establishments spread throughout the country.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) in Delhi, a premier Institute of DRDO, invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who desire to pursue defence related research as Research Associates or Junior Research Fellows.
- For Research Associateship:
- First Class M.Sc. with PhD in relevant subject
- For Junior Research Fellowship:
- First Class M.Sc. in relevant subject discipline with NET qualification
- First Class B.D.S
There are a total of 11 vacancies.
- Research Associates: 1
- Junior Research Fellows: 10
- Research Associate: Rs. 40,000 per month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000 per month
How to Apply
- Application form is annexed with the official notification.
- Duly filled application form should be brought along with complete bio-data and relevant original documents on the date of interview.
Date of Interview
1 November 2018
Phone: 23942418, 23981910
For further information, visit the official website and view the official notification.