Indian School of Business seeks applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates (RA) at ISB.
ISB is a research-focused business school and ISB RAs generally go on to pursue Ph.D. in internationally renowned business schools including INSEAD, London Business School, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, NYU Stern, University of Michigan, the University of Texas at Austin, University of Maryland, University of Toronto, Columbia University, and University of Minnesota to name a few.
- Assist in data analysis and reporting. There will be opportunities to independently develop research ideas and co-author papers with the faculty.
- Assist with data collection (web- scraping etc) if and when required.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science/ Statistics/ Engineering from a top tier college.
- Knowledge of statistical programming packages like Stata, R, and Python. Knowledge of STATA is a big plus.
- For the social networks project, experience with analyzing network data will be preferred.
- Advanced machine learning (e.g., LASSO, random forest, gradient boosting, decision trees, etc.) skills are a valuable plus (but not required).
- Ability to collect, clean, normalize and manipulate large datasets (cross-sectional and time series); skilled in exploratory data analyses.
- Should be able to work independently on datasets.
- Motivation to learn and a strong work ethic is necessary.
The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits (CTC), commensurate with skillset and experience. The contract duration is a minimum of 1 year.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Assistant at IIM Ahmedabad [Salary Upto Rs 30K]: Apply by Apr 30.