IIT Hyderabad invites applications from bright, young candidates for a temporary position of Research Associate in the project entitled “Flexible substrates based wearable nanoelectronic devices for low cost sensing applications”; funded by SERB.
The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) is a statutory body established through an Act of Parliament. Supporting basic research in emerging areas of Science & Engineering are the primary and distinctive mandate of the Board.
The Board structure, with both financial and administrative powers vested in the Board, would enable quicker decisions on research issues, greatly improving thereby our responsiveness to the genuine needs of the research scientists and the S&T system.
- Minimum qualification: Ph.D in Electrical / Electronics/ Chemistry/Materials Science with excellent research record (publications)
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of nanomaterials, electrochemistry, fundamentals of semiconductors and electronic devices and/or prior experience in Nanoscience & Technology related projects
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years
9 months (subsequent extension based on performance).
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 8th October, 2020 with the subject title “For the position of Research Associate”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email by 9th October, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates may have to give a virtual interview on 15th October 2020
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design.
The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor.