Applications are invited for Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 September 2021.
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
“Engineering quantum matter and quantum states in dipolar systems towards quantum technological applications”.
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics or relevant discipline.
- Preference: Candidates having working experience on Bose-Einstein condensates, atom-light interactions, quantum optics or open quantum systems having both numerical and theoretical skills will be preferred.
- Age: RA – Not more than 35 years as on last date of application and SRF – Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
Incumbent is expected to involve in numerical & theoretical work in quantum many body systems.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before September 30, 2021. Please mention “Application for the post of Research Associate (Advt. No. 57/2021)” in the subject line of the email.
- Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA* to Rs. 54,000/- + 24% HRA* per month based on experience
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified or the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA* per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: