Applications are invited for Research Associate Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2022. The last date of application is 12 January.
- Project title: Development of Electrically Conductive Adhesives for the Microelectronic Packaging and Flexible Film Circuits
- Sponsoring agency: Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY)
- Position title: Research Associate (RA)
- Duration (in years): 3 years
- Number of position(s): One
- Essential qualification: Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Chemistry; M. E/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Nano Technology or Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline having 3 years of research experience, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Age limit: 35
- Desired qualifications: Candidates with experience in experiments, characterization and analysis, fabrication design and optimization studies, etc.
Lab experiments, sample collection, testing and analysis, Optimization and implementation of project, Field investigations, Fabrication design and optimization studies, Writing and publishing research articles.
The proforma of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email shirish[at]nitw.ac.in.
Last date to apply is 12/01/2022 @5.00pm.
Prof. Shirish H. Sonawane
Contact no: +91 8702462625
Dr Rajmohan (Co-PI)
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: