Applications are invited for Research Associate Under ICSSR Sponsored Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 28 July.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for the post of post of “Research Associate” on contract basis in the ICSSR funded Project entitled “Psychosocial impact of COVID-19 on rural children” under Dr. E Aravind Raj, Addl.Professor of Psychiatric Social Work & Principal Investigator.
- M.A in Social Work / MSW With experience in working with school children in rural areas.
- Desirable: M.Phil in Psychiatric Social work
- Languages Strong English and Kannada oral and written skills
- Maximum Age Limit 40 Years.
- Development of research tools
- Coordination of field level research activity
- Implementation of the research.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Data Analysis and reporting
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to aravind.nimhans[at]gmail.com. The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 28.07.2021.
Salary ₹22,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under ICSSR Sponsored Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
- Social Worker under Govt of Maharashtra Project at TISS Mumbai: Apply by July 31
- Neuroimaging Analyst (Project) at NBRC, Haryana: Apply by July 30