Applications are invited for Research Associate Under ICMR Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 May.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals with excellent academic and research background for the post of research associate on an ICMR project.
ICMR-DHR-Center of Excellence, IIT Hyderabad.
- Wet lab experiments pertaining to developing preclinical model for drug testing using zebrafish (Please see essential experience).
- Documentation, analysis, presentation of work and manuscript writing.
- Any other work related to project or as assigned by the PI/Co-PI.
- In addition, the candidate will help in guiding MTechs/PhDs.
Essential Qualifications Ph.D. in Biotechnology or allied life sciences from a recognized university or institute with at least 1 publication as first author in peer reviewed journals of international repute. Candidates having provisional Ph.D. degree certificate can also apply.
Essential experience Candidate should have demonstrated excellent technical and communication skills via presentations in conferences and publications in peer reviewed journals. Candidates must be experienced in either 1 of the following with eagerness to learn the other.
- Experienced in zebrafish handling, breeding and microinjection. OR
- Cell culture and molecular biology techniques such as mammalian cell biology assays (proliferation, Immunocytochemistry, migration), realtime PCR, western blots and DNA/RNA isolation
Age Limit Not more than 40 years as on the last day of application.
The appointment will be on purely temporary basis for a period of 1 year starting July 2022 extendable for another 2 years based on the performance and funding.
INR 48,000/- pm + HRA (as per ICMR norms)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their latest CV indicating all the essential qualifications and experience (attach sheet if necessary) by 20-May-2022 to abhargava[at]bt.iith.ac.in by EMAIL ONLY (SUBJECT line: Application for ICMR RA).
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under ICMR Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in: