Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project Title: Generation of Entangled Photons and its application to Quantum Computation and Information Processing
- Name of the Project Investigator: Dr. V.Narayanan
- Duration for initial appointment: 01 Year
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Post: 01
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Science. Those who submitted thesis are also encouraged to apply. However, the candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of joining.
- Desired Qualification: Proficiency in Quantum Physics.
- Max Age: Below 45 Years
Entangled photons generation and its application, its related theorical investigations.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the online process up to 23 March 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to recruitment_rnd[at]iitj.ac.in.