Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at Pondicherry University for the year 2022. The last date of application is 18 February.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of one Research Associate (RA) on a purely temporary basis in a time-bound research project titled “Development of hybrid multi-electrode plasma reactor for energy-efficient dry reforming of greenhouse gases” sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- Area of Research: Thermal plasma/Gas reforming/Catalytic materials
- Name and number of the post: Research Associate (RA) -1
- Fellowship: As per DST norms and Eligibility
- Duration: Six months from the date of appointment and may be extended further based on the progress as well as based on the tenure of the project. Position co-terminates withthe project tenure
Essential Qualification: Ph.D.in Physics / Material Science/Nanoscience and Technology
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in thermal plasma processing/ Catalytic materials/Gas reforming.
Last date for the receipt of the application as e-mail to yugesh.phy[at]pondiuni.edu.in(Soft copy only and no hard copy will be accepted). Last date for receipt of application is 18th February 2022.
Application form introducing yourself with following details:
- Post applied for;
- Contact information with e-mail and mobile number;
- Name and contact details of two referees
- Latest updated biodata with photograph
- One-pageself-assessment indicating how you are the most suitable candidate for the position
- Copy of necessary educational and experience certificates
- Ph.D.award certificate
- List of SCI indexed publications in the relevant field
Dr. Yugeswaran Subramaniam
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at Pondicherry University.
You may also be interested in: