Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 6 October.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for research projects, under the principal investigator Dr.K.N.Sheeba, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering & Dr.J. Sarat Chandra Babu, Professor (HAG), Department of Chemical Engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project: Design and Development of ‘In-Situ Indigenous Soil Analysis system’ for effective Fertigation in Precision Farming
- Funding Agency for the Project : DST-AGROTECH
- Project Positions and Number: Research Associate & 01 no
- Qualifications: B.Tech (Chemical Engg, Biotechnology and allied specialisations with M.Tech in any specialization of Nanotechnology) & B.Sc/M.Sc-Chemistry/Applied chemistry). Doctoral candidates in the relevant discipline without GATE/NET are also preferred. Prior experience in sensor development using nanomaterials will be preferred.
- Area of expertise required: Synthesis of nano materials, electrochemistry, sensor development
Design and development of ion-selective based electrode for soil nutrient analysis and soil pH.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th October 2021 (Word as well as PDF format).
Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: