Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 29 July 2021.
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
“Low-dimensional metal halides with broadband emission and their application in light-emitting diode”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry / Material Science / Physics or relevant areas
- Preference: Candidates having hands-on research experience on optoelectronic device fabrication / electronic and optical properties/ metal halide perovskites semiconductors and minimum of three first-authored papers in reputed journals will be preferred.
- Age: RA: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and availability of funds.
Interested candidates should send the application by email addressed to email@example.com on or before July 29, 2021. Please mention “Research Associate, Project Code: 30120508” in the subject line of the email.
Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month. Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF/ Project Associate (Under ISRO Funded Project) at MNIT Jaipur: Apply by July 31
- JRF (Chemistry) Under CSIR Funded Project at INST Mohali: Apply by July 30