Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for4 the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 May.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up one (01) post of Research Associate-I (RA) on-contract basis for the DBT-funded project entitled ‘Analysis of the role of the coronin 1 signalling pathway in glioblastoma through a systems medicine approach’. Principal Investigator: Dr. Nandakumar DN, Professor and Head of Neurochemistry, NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D in the research area of Biotechnology/Neurochemistry/ Biochemistry/ Neuroscience/ Immunology.
- Desirable Experience/qualification
- Original research article published in science citation indexed (SCI) journal
- Experience in cancer biology, experience in handling laboratory mouse model for in vivo studies, mammalian cell culture
- M.Sc. Biotechnology/ M.Sc. Biochemistry/ M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry/ M.Sc. Neurochemistry/ M.Sc. Neuroscience/M.Sc. Immunology/ M.Sc. Molecular Medicine/ M.Sc. Molecular Biology.
- Maximum age 40 years
4 years. Initial appointment will be made for a period of 01 year, which will be extended every 12 months depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonial by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The resume may be sent only in the PDF format provided below.
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 04.05.2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS.
You may also be interested in: