Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Roorkee for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 November.
- Dept. /Centre: Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Roorkee-247667, UK
- Title of project: Scale-up and pre-pilot-scale bioethanol production from lignocellulosic biomass by fractional hydrolysis and co-fermentation
- Sponsor of the project: DBT Govt of India
- Project position(s) and number: (i) Research Associate (One)
- Duration: One year (Extendable based on performance)
Ph.D. (candidate with a good research background in the field of biochemical/bioprocess/chemical engineering with M.Tech degree will be preferred).
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email. by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research. industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualılications and Experience.
The interview will be held online only on 8 November 2021 (Friday) at 11:30 am.
Candidates are requested to register their name till 10:30 am on the same day using the email address given below with the subject name as “Application for the post of RA”.
Rs. 47000/-PM +8%% HRA (fixed), for 4 years 10 months/till project ends.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Roorkee.
You may also be interested in: