Applications are invited for Research Associate Under BRNS Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 August 2021.
IIT Gandhinagar, Gujarat is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Research associate (RA) to work on the research project entitled ” Development of reusable plasmonic platforms for specific detection of Covid-19 RNA at ultralow concentrations” funded by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)-Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), India. Principal investigator of the project is Dr. Saumyakanti Khatua, Associate professor, Discipline of Chemistry, IIT Gandhinagar.
- Qualification: PhD in science with good scientific publication record.
- Expected Skills: Nanobiotechnology, Plasmonic nanomaterials synthesis and single molecule spectroscopy.
- Upper Age limit: 45 Years
- Synthesis and characterisation of plasmonic nanomaterials
- Synthesis of plasmonic sensors
- Testing of plasmonic sensors towards detection of RNA
Candidates must send their applications via this page. Application must include the following documents: (i) current CV with list of publications, (ii) summary of previous research experience (max 1-page), and (iii) names and contact details of 2 referees.
The candidate may e-mail to Dr. Saumyakanti Khatua (khatuask[at]iitgn.ac.in) if any further information is needed. Date of test/ interview will be communicated separately to shortlisted candidate. No T.A. /D.A. will be given to the candidates for attending the test/interview.
Last date for submitting application: 23.08.2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under BRNS Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: