An online interview is scheduled on 22/12/2020 at 11:00 am for the engagement of purely temporary position of one Research Associate (RA) position under BIRAC project on “A venture towards translating the indigenous diagnostic kits for economically important poultry viral diseases from lab to land”.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute is located at Izatnagar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state. It is India’s premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches. It has regional campuses at Mukteshwar, Bangalore, Palampur, Pune, Kolkata and Srinagar.
Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS (in the relevant subject Life Science or Veterinary Science, with specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc./ M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques including RT-PCR, gene cloning and expression.
- Analytical skills related to assessment of serological assays and immune response.
- Candidate should preferably have experience of data analysis, handling of analytical equipments& computers. Mere acquaintance of techniques by attending trainings/workshop/seminar and course work will not be considered.
- Should have published research paper.
Rs. 54000/ per month consolidated + HRA (16%) = Rs. 62640/-
The upper age limit as on date of interview shall be 40 years for RA. The relaxation in age in case of SC/ST/ OBC and women candidates is as per rule.
Until 6th September, 2022 or till the termination of the project
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application/resume along with scanned copies of original documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18/12/2020. The details regarding the interview will be informed to the eligible candidates by email or over the phone.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
Dec 18, 2020
Dr. Sohini Dey,
Division of Veterinary Biotechnology,
ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
For more details, click the link below.