South Asian University is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. The eight countries are: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Research Associate (RA) to work in the international joint research project titled “Design and Applications of Swarm Intelligence-based algorithms for drone swarm and COVID19 Spread Prediction” under the supervision of undersigned. The research in this project is to be carried out in two ways:
- Design and applications of swarm intelligence based algorithms for COVID19 Spread Prediction.
- Design and applications of swarm intelligence based algorithms for drone swarm
No. of Posts
- The research associates should have experience in the field of swarm intelligence. The research associates should minimum be a graduate in the relevant subject. A PhD in the relevant area will be preferred.
- The research associate positions under this project are not full time and a researcher in regular employment can also apply who can take the responsibility of the research assignment under this project. PI (India) will decide whether the physical presence of the research associate is required or not.
Good knowledge of programming, strong analytical skills and creativity.
Rs. 30,000/- per month fixed.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants along with the completely filled form, the applicant should email the following to the undersigned email ID
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information of at least one referee
Also, write in the subject line: Application for the post of Research Associate.
Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science
South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,New Delhi-110 021, India
Aug 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.