Applications are invited for Research Associate (Social Science) at IRMA Anand for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate for a Government of Gujarat-funded project related to Assessment of the farmers’ training programs aimed at suggesting strategies for improvement.
- Post-graduation or above in Management, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Social Work or any other related discipline
- Related experience in research/academic/report writing is desirable
- Proficiency in reading and writing Gujarati, Hindi and English
The responsibilities of the Research Associate will include the following:
- Be stationed at Anand, Gujarat and be a part of a team undertaking the study at IRMA.
- Travel to meet various stakeholders and gather data as per requirement under the guidance of the principal investigators.
- Clean data, organize, analyse, and present to the research team on a periodic basis as per the requirement of the principal investigators.
- Assist the principal investigators in other works related to the project, as determined by the principal investigators.
Interested candidates may apply online via this page by 21 June 2021 (Monday), 23:59 (IST). Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae outlining your relevant experience. IRMA reserves the right to accept/reject
any application. The interview will be conducted online/offline as per the prevailing situation and the selected candidate will have to join within 10 days. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in the case of an exceptional candidate.
Salary & Duration
Appointment will be made on purely contractual basis. The consolidated remuneration between Rs. 25,000 minimum to Rs. 30,000/- maximum per month will be offered based on the qualification and experience. This is a contractual position for three months, extendable by one more month depending on the project requirement. The general terms and conditions of employment at IRMA will be applicable.
You may also be interested in: