Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment of Research Associate under the following project. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Functional Classes and Hyperbolic Equations on Hilbert Spaces RP03890G) funded by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST.
Research Associate (01)
A Ph.D. degree in Mathematical Analysis with a focus on Harmonic Analysis and/or Fourier Analysis with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Rs.47,000/- -p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to submit the duly filled-in application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. (Ms.) Aparajita Dasgupta at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in. The last date to apply is June 2, 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed of the online interview.
- The post may be downgraded as per the discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidates is found suitable for the post.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/ superannuated government employee, his/ her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Research Fellow at IIT Delhi [2 Vacancies]: Apply by May 30.