The following posts are to be filled up for the projects at the Centre for Advanced Research in Plant Tissue Culture, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, AAU, Anand.
1. Research Associate (RA)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of Project and B.H.: Strengthening of Department of Nanotechnology at Anand 8.H.12947
- Educational Qualification: Ph. D. in Nanotechnology / Nano Science and Technology / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Agri. Microbiology OR M.Sc. (Agri)n Nano Science and Technology / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology i Biochemistry / Agri. Microbiology with 3 years of experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCl) / NAAS rated (> 4.0) Journal OR M. Tech. in Nanotechnology / Biotechnology with 3 years of experience and one research paper in Science Citation index (SCl)/ NMS rated (> 4.0) Journal
- Fellowship Amount: Rs. 54,000f + HRA for PhD Degree holder and Rs. 490001+ HRA for Masters degree holder
- Age limit: Maximum 40 years for male and 45 years for female
2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of Project and B.H.: Production and demonstration of tissue culture raised plants under three locations and collection and maintenance elite germplasm of date palm B.H.2032
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri) in Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Genetics and Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding and Genetics OR M. Sc. in Biotechnology with2 years of experience and NET qualified
- Fellowship Amount: Rs. 31,0001 + HRA per month for 1’t & 2no year and Rs. 35,000/- + HRA from 3rd year onward
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for male and 40 years for female
Nature of Post
The appointment will be purely on the contractual basis and hence will not provide any employment after completion of the research scheme. The services of RA and SRF may be terminated without any notice at any time by the University.
How to Apply?
The application on plain paper along with complete bio-data as per proforma should be sent to Unit Officer. Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Anand Agricultural University. Anand on or before 13.07.2020.
July 13, 2020
For full details, click the link below.