IIT Jodhpur invites job applications for the Research Associate post under the DST-funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 June.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project Title Quantum heat engines
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Subhasish Banerjee
- Duration for initial appointment 01 Year
- Name of the Post Research Associate (RA)
- Essential Qualification: Ph. D. in Sciences. Those who submitted thesis are also encouraged to apply. At the time of joining, PhD defense should be completed.
- Desired Qualification: Proficiency in Quantum Physics.
- Maximum Age Below 50 Years
Quantum correlations (more generally, non-classical Correlations) is well understood in some natural phenomena, Quantum Thermodynamics being one such area. When the medium of heat engines are quantum mechanical objects, the work and/or the efficiency of the engine may turn out to be characteristically different from their classical counterparts. One of the main goals of this project is to use the quantum open system approach to the action of the heat engine.
Investigations involving Quantum Thermodynamics and Quantum Heat Engines.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the online process up to 25 June 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to recruitment_rnd[at]iitj.ac.in.
Rs.47,000/-to Rs. 54,000/-.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: