Applications are invited from suitable candidates for 2 positions of Research Associate, 2 positions of Research Assistant and 2 positions of Project Technician in a DBT funded research project entitled “Establishment of Fast lifetime imaging facility” at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Life Science with a minimum of one year documented experience in Cell biology, Bio-imaging Molecular Biology from a Govt. R&D Centre.
- For Research Assistant: MSc in Life Science/ MSc MLT or equivalent Post Graduate Degree with a minimum of 2 years documented experience in Cell biology/ Histology/ Bio-imaging from a Govt. R&D Centre.
- For Project Technician: BSc in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry with a minimum of 6 months documented experience in Cell biology/ Histology/ Bio-imaging from a Govt. R&D Centre.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to 4 years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on a yearly basis.
- For Research Associate: Rs. 54,000 +16% HRA per month
- For Research Assistant: Rs. 31,000 per month.
- For Project Technician: Rs. 31,000 per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience, and the photocopies of the peer-reviewed publications to reach the director on or before November 6, 2019.
- Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title.
- Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise).
- As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
- Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview
- No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 91-471-2529400
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org