Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate (Renewable Energy Technologies) at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- To carry out research on national and international schemes on RE.
- Ability to undertake techno financial assessments for RE through different softwares like
- PVSYST, PV sol, Helioscope and Homer.
- Must be able to write reports, coordinate meetings and take necessary approvals
- Must liaison with different stakeholders including state actors, central actors and international actors around clean energy domain
- Must be independently do research and develop concept papers
1 – 3 years
Masters in Renewable Energy or associated field or MBA in power Management
- Very good understanding of Renewable Energy
- On hand experience of working with the software-s like Helioscope, Power BI , Homer/ CoMETS , PVSYST/PV sol.
- Writing Skills: Must have written quality proposals and written Techno- commercial reports.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 10, 2021