Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata is inviting applications from Indian citizens for the Research Associate-I position in the School of Physical Sciences, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India.
Research Associate – I (RA-1).
As per rules of the Institute.
Initial appointment for the one year and may be extended further depending on the performance.
- The candidate should have obtained his/her Ph.D. degree in the field of experimental condensed matter physics.
- Those who have submitted his/her thesis and waiting for the degree will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with research expertise in cryogenics and instrument development.
- Besides the above, experience in studying magnetic and transport properties of superconducting materials will be useful.
- The appointee will pursue research in a wide range of topics in experimental condensed matter physics, including, but not limited to, superconductors and topological materials.
- for details of the research activities and the current publication, list click here.
How to Apply
The applicants may send their application containing complete bio-data including publication list to Dr. Mintu Mondal, School of Physical Sciences, IACS, via email email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st June 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute.