Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Research Associate in a DBT funded research project entitled “Delineation and characterization of defense signaling pathways and genetic regulation of induced systemic resistance in Zingiber-Pythium pathosystems” under the supervision of Dr. George Thomas at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Doctorate in Plant Science/Agriculture.
- Hands-on experience in plant molecular biology techniques/histopathology techniques/gene silencing in plants by VIGS.
Below 35 years as on July 22, 2019. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
₹ 38,000 + 20% HRA per month
Two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications with a photograph, a copy of a full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience, and the photocopies of the peer-reviewed publications to reach the undersigned on or before July 22, 2019.
- Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise).
Phone Number: +91-471-2529400
Email ID: email@example.com