Applications are invited for the online interview for the post of Research Associate (RA) Under SERB Funded Project at Tezpur University, Assam.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
SERB sponsored project “Elucidating the mechanism of action of PehR, a transcriptional regulator in pathogenicity of Ralstonia solanacearum F1C1 (local isolate)” under the Principal Investigator Dr Aditya Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Napaam – 784028, Assam.
Candidate must have PhD (degree awarded) in Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life sciences.
Candidates with experience in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics will be preferred.
Rs. 47,000 (Rupees forty seven thousand) only per month plus 8% HRA as admissible.
Initially for a period of Six (06) months, which may be extended up to One (01) year or till completion of the project depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent or until further order, whichever is earlier.
Candidate shall not be more than 40 years of age on the last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with selfattested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) through email to Dr. Aditya Kumar (email@example.com) within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
- Short listed candidates will be invited via email for online personal interview on a later date. Shortlisted candidate(s) may appear before the Interview Board through online with all the original documents. Original documents of the candidate(s) will be verified by the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer.
- The decision of Selection Committee/Tezpur University authority would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Appointment of project staff is purely temporary, and award of fellowship does not confer any right for absorption/employment in Tezpur University.
August 3, 2021
Dr Aditya Kumar,
Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028, Assam
Tel. +91 3712-27-5403
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate (RA) at Tezpur University, Assam.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: