Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (three positions) and Project Assistant (one position) at National Institute Of Immunology, New Delhi.
Name of the Project
“ImmunoEngineering: Cell Therapy Platform” funded by DBT
No. of Posts
- Research Associate: 03
- Project Assistant: 01
- Research Associate:
- PhD in any areas of Life Sciences, preferably in Molecular Biology/Immunology/Pharmacology.
- Candidates should have experience in animal handling, the generation, propagation and characterization of T cell lines, along with expertise in multi-parameter flow cytometry OR Candidates should have experience in fermentation processes and development/formulation/protein purification.
- Project Assistant:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Candidates with experience in cell culture and nanoparticle formulation will be preferred.
- Research Associate: Rs. 49,000/- + 24% HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- + 24% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete CV, contact details and three recommendation letters. All the necessary documents should send as one PDF file. The PDF file should be named as – ‘Name of applicant_Position applied’. Please mention “RA2020” in the subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit, attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to the submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
July 17, 2020
Project Investigator: Dr. Amulya K. Panda
For full notification, click the link below.