The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology (India). The NIAB is being set up in Hyderabad (India), under the leadership of Prof. Pallu Reddanna. The state of the art Animal Biotechnology and Transgenics institute is housed in the Aryabhata Block of the sprawling University of Hyderabad in Gachibowli.
The institute is seeking applications from young researcher, with an urge for carrying out translational research of the highest quality in any area of current research activity in NIAB under the supervision of the institute’s scientists to host their application for Research Associate (RA) and Postdoctoral Fellowship (PDF) to National and International funding agencies.
Who can Apply?
Those candidates who have completed their Ph.D. recently (not more than two years).
Mode of Application
Candidate will be selected based on merit, research experience and performance in the interview (Skype interviews admissible) by a selection committee. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply?
Application must include the following information in a combined pdf file:
- Cover letter: Applicants must review the research activities of NIAB scientist by visiting the NIAB website and mention their broad area of interest in the letter.
- Detailed CV with the complete list of publications (at least one first author publication is essential).
- Applications can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should mention ‘Application for hosting as RA/PDF’.
- Institute will implement the rules and regulation of the funding agencies. The fellowships are temporary and coterminous with the project. NIAB is not liable to provide any permanent job thereafter.
- There are no fixed number of opportunities available each year but applications will be considered on the basis of available vacancies in the institute.
- The decision of committee & competent authority will be final. Mere applying does not guarantee selection for hosting.
Email ID: email@example.com