Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Harsh Chauhan, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of Project: Deciphering molecular mechaniasms of HsfA2 mediated heat stress response in transgenic barley and other temperate cereals.
- Sponsor of the project: SERB
- Project Position and Numbers: Research Associate (One Position)
- Duration: For the period upto 18.03.2023, or till end of the project whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. (completed) in the area of Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Genetic Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in genomics-transcriptomics data analysis, NGS and RNA sequencing and analysis, genetic engineering of cereals, gene cloning and expression, at least one first author research paper in an international journal.
Interested candidates can submit their applications with following required documents through Email to Principal Investigator:
- Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Last Date for Apply: 31 March 2021
The selected candidate will work toward bioinformatics analysis such as RNA sequencing, genetic engineering of wheat and barley, molecular, biochemical & physiological analysis of transgenic plants.
Fax: 01332 28560 Phone : 01332 284814