Applications are invited for Research Associate (Physics) at NIT Durgapur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 23 January.
Applications are invited for a position of Research Associate (RA) from candidates having the following qualifications:
- P.hD. in Physics/Electronics/Material Science along with reputed publications.
- Good Experimental hands on the operation of Thermal vapor Deposition Unit and Electron Beam Deposition unit.
- Age less than 38 years.
- Good English writing and Communication skills.
- Schottky Diode Fabrication and Characterization.
- Interfacing of Scientific Instruments with PC.
He or She will work on a SERB-sponsored research project entitled “Titanium dioxide (TiO₂)/Vanadium dioxide (VO₂) NWs heterostructure as a stable optical switch”.
Please send an updated CV, list of publications, statement of research interests & names of three references at your earliest convenience (along with the scan copies of proof of qualifying examination) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date of Application: 23rd January 2022.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through email and telephone. The selected candidates will have to appear in an interview to be held at the Department of Physics, NIT Durgapur. Selected candidate will receive the appointment letter for joining.
You may also be interested in: