Applications are invited for Research Associate (Physics) at IACS Kolkata for the year 2021. The last date of application is 4 October 2021.
Minimum Qualification: Consistently good academic records with B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Physics followed by Ph.D. in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics.
- Post 1: Extensive expertise in handling ultrahigh-vacuum and low-temperature scanning tunneling microscopes and analysis of scanning tunneling spectroscopy with proven publications.
- Post 2: Expertise in handling full-fledged gloveboxes, formation of hybrid halide perovskites in the inert environment a glovebox, and fabrication and characterization of solar cells based on different materials.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CVs (within 4-page) in a pdf format to Prof. Amlan J. Pal at email- sspajp[at]iacs.res.in with a subject line: Application for a RA-I (Post number).
- Application Close Date: October 4, 2021, Monday, 5:00 PM.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email by October 5, 2021 with a link for joining the interview.
- Online interview process of the shortlisted candidates will be held on October 6, 2021, Wednesday from 10:00 AM.
As per rules of IACS.
You may also be interested in: