Applications are invited for Research Associate (Physical Chemistry/ Computational Physics/ Chemical Engg) at IIT Patna for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 June 2021.
- Name of the temporary assignment : Research Associate
- Number of Post : 01
- Duration of the Post : 1 Year (extendable up to 2 years)
- Name of the temporary research project : Multiscale Modeling of Deep Eutectic Solvent Promoted Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Name of the sponsoring Agency : National Supercomputing Mission
The candidate desirably should have Ph.D degree in Physical chemistry/Computational Physics/Chemical Engineering or any other related branches with a strong theoretical and computational background in the area of statistical mechanics and molecular simulation.
The upper age limit for applying for the RA position shall be 35 years (preferably). Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules. Working/research experience in the field of surface and interfacial properties of complex molecules will be given preference.
Interested candidates are requested to send applications (cover letter, updated resume including details of research and educational qualification from 10th standard onward in a single pdf) through email to email@example.com on or before 20th June. The subject of the email should clearly state the following: “Application for the post of Research Associate under NSM project”. The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview (online mode) in the month of June or July, 2021.
Rs. 47000/- plus HRA as per GoI rule.
Dr. Sandip Khan
Click here to view the official notification for Research Associate (Physical Chemistry/ Computational Physics/ Chemical Engg) at IIT Patna.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Assistant (Mobile Application Developer) Under MeitY Sponsored Project at IIIT Naya Raipur: Apply by June 12
- JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore: Apply by July 2
- Post-Doctoral Fellow at IIT Guwahati: Apply by June 14