National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labour Organization.
NITIE prepares students for a seamless induction into industry and academia by blending management principles and technical skills. NITIE has been providing solutions to the complex problems of industries. Currently, NITIE has 9 Academic Areas, 5 Postgraduate programs and a Fellow program.
The selected candidate will be utilized for data collection, coding, and analysis.
Essential Qualification & Experience
1. The ideal candidate for this post is preferably an M.A./M.Sc./ M.Com/MBA with a minimum of 55% and or M.Phill.
2. The candidate should be willing to travel for survey research.
3. Experience in working with MSME Sector and proficiency in Marathi/Gujarati language will be an added advantage.
Rs 25000 to Rs. 31000 per month depending upon the qualification and experience
How to Apply
- Interested persons may send their CV by speed or registered post in a sealed envelope superscribed Application for the Post of Research Assistant in CGCM Project to Registrar, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai – 400087 (Tel. No. 022-28573371/ Fax No. 022-28573251))
- or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com, by Friday, 5th of July 2019, 5 pm with a subject line “Application for the Post of Research Assistant in CGCM Project”.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee. The fulfillment of minimum qualification is not a claim for an interview call.
Phone Number: 022-28573371
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.