A position for a Research Associate is available in the research group of Dr. Rajib Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IISER-Kolkata. The research work involves the study of numerical schemes on control problems for Hyperbolic and Dispersive equations.
- Project Title: Numerical study of Conservation laws and Dispersive equations.
- Funding agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Principle Investigator: Dr. Rajib Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IISER Kolkata.
Initially for a period of 4 months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Motivated candidates with PhD degree holder and NET qualified along with consistently good academic records.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Email the CV to rajib.dutta[at]iiserkol.ac.in by 13th April 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email by 14th April 2021.
Online interview on 15th April, 2021. Google Meet link will be provided with the interview intimation.
Rs. 47,000/- per month + HRA (as per DST norms)