JOB POST: Research Associate in Marketing at ISB, Hyderabad: Applications Open!
ndian School of Business wants to recruit promising young researchers in the discipline of Accounting, Finance, Economics and Public Policy, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy. We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates at ISB. Research Associates (RA) generally go on to pursue Ph.D. in internationally renowned business schools after working at ISB for 2-3 years.
The position is full-time and the duration of the contract is for six months. This position is a good fit if you are looking to do a Ph.D. in the future. The preferred joining date is at the earliest.
- Master’s or B.Tech from a reputed university with good analytical, computing and communication skills.
- Strong Interest in Marketing.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) are critical.
- The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
- Ability to work diligently on tasks that may be tedious but are crucial for projects.
- Candidates that have demonstrated the ability to pursue academic or industry-oriented research are preferred.
- The candidate will assist the professor in the ongoing research work, including cleaning, managing, and analysis of data, as well as literature review and in the overall development of research papers.
- Work will require good statistical skills and MS Office.
ISB is a research-focused business school. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in-depth, through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses. It provides several options to hone a person’s analytical skills. The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/her own research in the field. The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits (CTC).
How to Apply?
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate-level transcripts. Please mention “Research Associate in Marketing Area under Prof. Sanjay Jain” in the subject line.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.