Applications are invited for Research Associate (Life Sciences) at IISER Pune for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 April.
Title of the Project
“Understanding mechanobiological basis of the evolutionary diversity in spindles dynamics of nematodes”.
Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR).
Minimum educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Science / Biotechnology / Biophysics / DataScience / Simulation and Modelling or related areas. Candidates who have submitted thesis may also apply.
Preference Candidates having
- Programming skills in Python, C/C++ and MATLAB
- Prior experience in scientific computing using Monte Carlo or stochastic simulation methods and
- An understanding of cell biology and computational biology will be preferred.
RA: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
For the period eight months or till the end of the project whichever is earlier. Continuation during this period is subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to cycelslab[at]gmail.com on or before April 20, 2022. Please mention “Research Associate Advt. No. 26/2022” in the subject line of the email.
- Rs.47, 000/- + 24% HRA per month
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified or the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional PhD certificate.
You may also be interested in: