JOB POST: Research Associate @ Kakatiya University, Telangana [Salary Rs. 36K/Month]: Apply by June 20
Department of Biotechnology, Kakatiya University, Warangal invites applications for one Postdoctoral position as Research Associate under CSIR Emeritus Scientist Scheme in the lab of Prof. A. Sadanandam.
Development of ToMV resistance in Tomato (Solanum lycopersiucm L.) using CRISPR/Cas9 technology.
Three years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Rs.36,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA
- Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Biotechnology.
- Desirable: Good academic record first class masters degree and a good publication record.
- Experience in gene cloning, plant transformation, basic molecular biology, and Biochemistry techniques.
- Experience in working with DNA and proteins.
- Upper Age limit: 35 years as on 20.06.2019.
Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis can also apply and will be given the SRF (extended) stipend if selected; with the condition that the degree is awarded within one year. After the degree is awarded, they will be redesignated as RA.
The initial appointment will be for one year and further extension will be given after performance evaluation till termination of the project.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending the completed application form (Form-G) by email to nandamas[at]gmail.com.
June 20, 2019.
For the application form and other details, click here.
About the Author