At Nodal Officer (Mega seed) & Unit Head, Pulses & Castor Research Station, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, the following posts of Research Associate (one) and Junior Research Fellow (one) are to be filled on contractual basis under the project “Genetic Enhancement of Niche Crops of South Gujarat through Conventional and Biotechnological Approaches” B.H. 12946 in the Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari.
Navsari Agricultural University is an agricultural university at Navsari in the Indian state of Gujarat. It was part of Gujarat Agricultural University until May 2004. Dr. R. P. S. Ahlawat was the first Vice Chancellor of the university.
1. Research Associate
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualifications: Master degree+2 years experience /Ph.D (Plant Breeding and Genetics)
- Emoluments: Rs. 54000/- per month + 10% HRA
- Age limit: 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women
- Preference: Candidate having Specialization in Plant Breeding and Genetics
2. Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology / Biotechnology/ Microbiology)
- Emoluments: Rs. 8,000 + 10% HRA
- Age limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
- Preference: Candidate having Bachelor degree in Agriculture Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will fill from date of joining to 28/02/2021 or till the grant available whichever is earlier. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project.
- If the performance of selected candidate is not found satisfactory, then, his/her services will be terminated without any prior notice even before the period for which he/she is engaged by the competent authority and the candidate from the waiting list will be hired on contract.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates have to submit applications in prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificates at the time of interview.
- The candidates have to produce his/her original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- The application should reach to the office on the below-mentioned address either by post, courier or by email on or before Dec 16, 2020.
- If applications are sent by email (email@example.com) it should be in PDF format.
- Date & time of interview: Dec 22, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- Place of interview: Conference Hall, Main Sugarcane Research Station, Navsari Agricultural University, Gujarat-396450
Dec 16, 2020
For more details, click the link below.