Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur (IIITDM Jabalpur), also known as Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, is an Indian Institute of Information Technology in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIIT Act.
Applications are invited for the posts of Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project titled “Development of Induction-Conduction Based Material Deposition System for Metal Additive Manufacturing” funded by Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, under the supervision of Dr. Prashant Kumar Jain, Principal Investigator, Mechanical Engineering Discipline, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Research Associate: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- For JRF position: ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in relevant field (preferably CAD/CAM, Manufacturing, Design). Candidate must have cleared GATE (any time in the past)
- For RA position: Same as in JRF. In addition, Ph.D or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation lndexed (SCl) journal.
Candidate having knowledge of Additive Manufacturing, Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing, Material Science, Metallurgy, Design, etc. will be preferred.
- For RA: Preferably below 35 years
- For JRF: Preferably below 35 years
For RA: ₹47,000/- per month; For JRF: ₹31,000/- per month
Written Test and/or Interview.
General Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to appear for this selection process.
- The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance till the completion of the project.
- Walk-in-interview is scheduled on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 10:30 am. No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets must be presented at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- In case, suitable candidate is not found for the post of RA, candidates may be offered position of JRF.
- Candidate selected for these positions can also apply for the regular/part-time Ph.D. program in the Institute provided satisfying the eligibility criteria for the Ph.D. program.
How to Apply?
Candidate should appear on the scheduled Date and Time at the Admin Block DSA office with all relevant documents. However, CV can be sent in advance through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Prashant Kumar Jain
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Discipline
PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
Dumna Airport Road, Jabalpur-482005
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.