IISER Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
- Name of the Project: “Study of nonlinear equations with nonlocal operator”
- Funding agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Mathematics or relevant specialization. Ph.D. Degree should be awarded no earlier than 2018. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply
- Preference: Candidates having thesis work on analysis of nonlocal nonlinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations (PDE) will be preferred.
- Age: RA – Not more than 35 years as on last date of application, SRF – Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below the advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to mousomi[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before February 14, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 11/2021” and “Research Associate (RA)” in the subject line of the email.
Rs. 47,000/- per month. Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.