The Centre for Management in Agriculture (CMA) at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is inviting applications for a Research Associate position.
The position involves working on the publications, Agro-Economic Alerts and Agro-Economic Policy Briefs along with managing the CMA webpage.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Development Studies / Social science such as Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Development Economics/ Rural Management, Statistics, or any related field or MBA in Agriculture with relevant experience.
- Candidates with outstanding academic achievements but less or without experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of computer applications are required.
- The candidate should understand the scientific process, including being comfortable doing a literature review by reading and summarizing research papers.
- The candidate should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in content writing social media management is preferred.
The appointment is initially for one year with a potential for extension based on the performance.
The selected candidate will be working from IIM Ahmedabad campus. However, given the covid-19 situation, the candidate is required to work from home temporarily. IIMA provides access to the library and computer center for all the Research Associates. If selected, the
candidate is expected to manage their own accommodation outside the IIMA campus which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly consolidated salary based on qualifications and prior experience.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for the RA position at CMA”.
The last date to apply is June 18, 2021.
You might also be interested in: