Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate on a contract basis in the Centre for Study of Social Change and Development at ISEC.
The Institute for Social and Economic Change is a social science research institute in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1972, it is the largest among the 27 institutions supported by Indian Council of Social Science Research. ISEC is one of three major institutions established by Prof. V. K. R. V.
Desirability of a Public Health Cadre in the States of India
- Post Graduation in Social Sciences
- Demonstrated academic writing skills in the form of publications in reputed journals
- Demonstrated experience in conducting interviews with policy actors
- Excellent knowledge in health-related data sets and qualitative data analysis
Previous work experience in public health Policy related areas
Rs. 30000 (consolidated) per month
6 months from the date of joining.
How to Apply?
- Interested persons may email their CV and a soft copy of the publication to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 5 February 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Feb 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.