Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for the project position of Research Associate in a sponsored research project as per the following details in The Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Roorkee.
RAP incorporated Geopolymer Concrete Technology ‘ and pursue a Ph.D. related to this subject sponsored by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, S & R (P & B Section), New Delhi, Govt. of India.
Research Associate (01)
- To carry out research work entitled ‘RAP incorporated Geopolymer Concrete Technology ‘ and pursue a Ph.D. related to this subject.
- To take up tasks related to MoRTH Chair Professor.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering & M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably from Transportation Engineering/ Structural Engineering background having good exposure to Geopolymer Concrete and Concrete Technology.
- The candidate should have four years of research or teaching experience preferably in concrete technology.
- The Candidate should have qualified GATE exam.
Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per mont + HRA.
01.06.2020 to 31.05.2024
How to Apply?
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desirous to appear for the interview should submit their applications with all the necessary and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Please note that no TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ ST candidates on equal experience and qualifications.
- The last date for submitting the applications via email is May 25, 2020.
- The interview will be held for the shortlisted candidates at 11 am on May 26, 2020, by Video Conferencing (Webex).
Phone Number: +911332285448
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF at IIT Bhubaneswar [Monthly Salary Rs. 31k]: Apply by May 18.