Applications are invited for the position of RA-I in the project entitled “Double SN2’ cascade for the total synthesis of antidiabetic natural products Chlorabietol A-C and Callistrilones A, B”, Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India.
Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
Sufficient knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas are required.
- Total Synthesis of Natural products
- Organic Synthesis and Methodologies
- Alkaloid Synthesis
- Asymmetric methods
How to Apply
- The application should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application should contain a detailed resume including the qualifications and experience, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
- The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of 1 year. The last date for sending the application is July 19th, 2019.
- Shortlisted applications will be called for an interview; IIT Kanpur will not pay for the traveling to attend the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications and work experience will not be informed or called for an interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.