Applications are invited for an online interview for the post of Research Associate at IIT Guwahati.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
“Cancer immunotherapy initiative In India (DUCI3): Repurposing anti-COVID19 immunity for cancer immunotherapy” at the Department of Bioscience and Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati.
No. of Posts
- For Research Associate I
- Ph.D Degree +2 Yr Exp with Machine Learning, Information theory, Bioinformatics, Probabilistic and Statistical Modeling, Programming in R, Python, C, Java, Matlab.
- For Research Associate II
- PhD degree with 2 yrs of research experience in reverse genetics of viruses.
Terms of Appointments
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through an e-mail to appear for an online interview with the details of the interview link. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the online interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a CV detailing all educational qualifications, experience, etc. by 22 November 2021, 5:00 PM.
- Date of Interview: 24 November 2021 (Wednesday)
- Time of interview: 11:00 AM
- Venue of interview: Online Mode
Nov 22, 2021
Sachin Kumar (Principal Investigator)
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 3612582229