Interview via Video Conferencing (on MS Team) will be held on July 17, 2020, from 10:30 AM onwards at ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi for the following post under the project titled “Mainstreaming Rice Landraces Diversity in Varietal Development through Genome-wide association studies: A model for large-scale utilization pf Gene Bank Collections of Rice Funded by DBT, Govt. of India.
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
Ph.D. in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent.
Master’s in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60%marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship/training/ other engagements.
- Knowledge in NGS Data Analysis/ Statistical and Computational Genomics/ Bioinformatics.
- Knowledge in computer programming, LINUX OS.
- Expertise in the use of R/ other Bioinformatics software
Consolidated Rs. 49,000/- per month + HRA (as per central Govt. norms) For Master Degree holders& Rs. 54,000/- per month+ HRA (as per central Govt. norms) For PhD holders
Age of RA should be not more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) as on the date of the interview.
How to Attend?
- All candidates are required to e-mail the scanned copies of their Resume(must include Mobile No. and email-id), documents (from matriculation onwards) regarding essential/desirable qualifications and other relevant certificates for the screening process to Sarika@icar.gov.inlatest by 12.07.2020. Document verification (with all the original documents and certificates) of the candidates will be done at a later stage.
- All the candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration as detailed in here duly signed in the format annexed and send along with the application.
For more details, click the link below.