Interview via Video-Conferencing will be held on 17.04.2021 at ICAR -IASRI, New Delhi for the post of Research Associate under the project “Germplasm Characterization and Trait Discovery in Wheat using Genomics Approaches and its Integration for Improving Climate Resilience, Productivity and Nutritional quality”. The appointment will be on a contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR.
No. of Posts
Ph.D. in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent.
Master’s in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least 02 years research experience as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship/ training/ other engagements.
- Knowledge of NGS Data Analysis, Statistical and Computational Genomics/ Bioinformatics
- Knowledge of computer programming, LINUX OS
- Expertise in use of R/ other Bioinformatics software.
Rs. 49,000/- + HRA(as per central govt. norms) per month For Master’s Degree holder & Consolidated Rs.54,000/- + HRA (as per central govt. norms) per month For Ph.D. holder.
Age for RA should be not more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women (5 years relaxation for SC/ ST/ women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) as on the date of the interview.
How to Apply?
- All candidates are required to kindly e-mail the scanned copies of their Resume (must include Mobile No.), documents (from matriculation onwards, B.Tech or M.Sc, etc.) regarding essential/desirable qualifications and other relevant certificates for the screening process to email@example.com latest by 09.04.2021. Document verification (with all the original documents and certificates) of the candidates will be done at later stage.
- If the candidate’s near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, he/she has to send the filled, scanned copy of ANNEXURE-III mentioning the name, designation, nature of duties, relationship.
- All the candidates are also required compulsorily to send along with the Resume, the declaration as detailed in (ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed.
- Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA should send approved conversion table/formula along with their Resume.
- Candidates can give the Interview in English/Hindi language.
April 9, 2021
For more details, click the link below.