Applications are invited for Research Associate- I Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 July 2021.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate I (RA-1) in the project titled “Realizing large-scale and fully autonomous UAV swarms” funded by the SERB, Government of India.
Minimum Qualification: MTech+5year experience or PhD in Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology from reputed International/national institutions
- Strong Knowledge of Communication Protocols and Wireless Sensor Networks (preferably adhoc UAV networks)
- Working experience with networking H/W (routers, switches etc.), and simulators
- Experience in Electronics for Circuit design
- Familiarity with IoT and cyber physical systems (involving Multi Sensor coordination)
- Experience with Linux system administration and any of the MATLAB/Python/C++ programming languages
- Strong fundamentals of probability and statistics and numerical computation methods
Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Ketan Rajawat by e-mail (ketan[at]iitk.ac.in), on or before 15 July 2021. Online interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The post is purely temporary starting immediately and is for the duration of 1 year.
INR 47,000 per month + HRA (As per the institute norms).
Dr. Ketan Rajawat, Assistant Professor
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate- I Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: