Applications are invited for Fellowship of Research Associate-I (01 position) at ILS Bhubaneswar. Last date for receiving an application: 28.06.2021.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
DBT-Wellcome Trust Alliance project entitled “Understanding the Role of IRGM-mediated innate immune responses in diseases”
Dr. Santosh Chauhan, Scientist –E
Ph.D. in any branch of Life science. Research experience in cell biology and/or cancer biology and/or infectious diseases biology will be preferred. Candidates with first author papers in peer-reviewed reputed journals will be preferred.
Rs. 47,000/- + HRA (16%)
How to Apply?
- Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience details to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023”.
- Superscribe the envelope with “Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of Research Associate (Dr. Santosh Chauhan)”.
- Eligible candidates may also send their application along with other relevant documents through e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
- The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Last date for receiving an application: 28.06.2021
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 30.06.2021
- Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Project Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 30
- Research Associate (RA-III) Under DBT Sponsored Project at NIPGR, New Delhi: Apply by July 1