Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 12th October 2019 for the post of Research Associate (One post), Field Supervisor(One post),Field Investigator (Two posts) sanctioned under project entitled “Development of Health-Related Quality of Life(EQ-5D-5L) Value Set for India”, to be undertaken in Odisha; under Dept. of Community Medicine and Family Medicine (CM&FM), funded by Dept. of Health Research, MOH&FW, Government of India.
- Research Associate (1)
- Field Supervisor (1)
- Field Investigator (2)
- For Research Associate: Master’s in Public Health (MPH) / MD in Community Medicine or equivalent degree from a recognized institute. Experience in conducting Community-Based Research. Proficiency in Odiya Language and computers. Two years’ work experience after the degree.
- For Field Supervisor: Master degree in/ Social Sciences/ Masters in Public Health from a recognized institute. At least 1 year of experience of supervision or carrying out community-based research. Essential Knowledge of computer applications is required.
- For Field Investigator: Graduate in Science/ Relevant Subjects from a recognized university. Proficiency in Odiya Language.
- For Research Associate: Rs. 40000/- pm
- Field Supervisor: Rs. 35000/- pm
- Field Investigator: Rs. 30000/- pm
- Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
- Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificates and a set of photocopies of all documents along with a passport size photo at the time of the interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The appointments are full-time tenure based. No private practice shall be allowed.
- The candidates are requested to report at Dept. of CM&FM, 3rd Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar at 9.30 am on 12/10/2019 (Saturday).
Phone Number: 9438884013
Email ID: email@example.com